Use your craft skills to create for the greater good. Up-cycle old bottles making them more beautiful with happy quotes, fill them with flowers from your garden and leave them at your neighbors’ doors to brighten up their day.
A kindness of words that came out of the heart and a bottle that didn't go to waste.
(affiliate links for your convenience)
- Goo gone remover
- Posca Markers
- Empty bottle
- Gloss Finish
- There is no better product to remove labels and its glue than Goo Gone. It is a must-have at home for everything!
- Once the bottle is clean and dry, write a sentence, or create a design on the bottle. The trick to write on a curved surface is to hold the bottle wrapped in a towel. It will give you more firmness in the line and will not slip or rotate.
- I used the white pen of this color set but you can purchase the color individually HERE. The marker should be a medium tip and oil-based to resist water.
- Wait for the marker to dry and seal the bottle with a gloss acrylic spray.
- Add flowers and a cute note and TA-DA ... you have a super special piece of art and kindness to brighten up someone's day.
Post a Comment
You always rock!