I love the idea of always having a flower with me to give to people or to leave them in special places to be found.
As it is not possible to always have a fresh flower with me, these made out of coffee filter and watercolor are perfect!
(affiliate links for your convenience)
1. Flatten round coffee filters and paint with your favorite watercolor set.
2. Let it dry.
3. Add some sparkles with glitter glue.
4. Let it dry.
5. Pull the center together as if you were pinching the center of the filter and make a flower.
6. Wrap a pipe cleaner around the part of the paper that you pinched and leave the remaining pipe cleaner for a stem.
7. Give your beautiful flowers to someone to make them happy!