These popsicle sticks are perfect for spreading some art and color in your neighborhood.
(affiliate links for your convenience)
- Star-shaped craft sticks
- Acrylic paint
- Rainbow brushes set
- Black marker set
- Twinkles Crystal
- Triple Thick Glaze
- Paint the sticks using the colors you like. I decided to make them all with the colors of the rainbow because I know that this way they will be easier to be found by children in the neighborhood.
- Let it dry completely.
- You can choose to write a cute quote or add Twinkles (glitter paint), to give that special and sparkly touch. Or you can do both.
- To protect the artwork, use Triple Thick Glaze as a sealant.
- If like me you are eager to make a difference and craving a chance to use your art for good, fill your neighborhood with those magic wands.
- If you need our project labels to stick on the back of the wands, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org