|Design inspired by Stacie Swift.|
(affiliate links for your convenience)
- Paint the entire surface of the rock with white paint. Let it dry (or use the heat tool to make the process faster) and paint a second layer.
- With a soft pencil, draw your design on the rock. Cover it with Koloreto pains. Let it dry and touch up any areas you need. Let it dry.
- With a soft pencil, write your favorite quote and cover it with a Pitt. When the rock is completely dry, use an eraser to erase any pencil marks that may be showing.
- Protect the #wordrocks with Triple Thick Gloss Glaze.
- Design inspired by Stacie Swift.
For more ideas, follow:
Instagram Word Rocks Project
Pinterest Word Rocks Project
Facebook Word Rocks Project
Post a Comment
You always rock!