(affiliate links for your convenience)
- Flat brush ( I used the purple one of this rainbow set)
- Rainbow acrylic paint set
- Glossy Sealant Spray
- Heat tool (optional)
Sounds fun to explain this tutorial because it's soooo easy.
- Before start painting, make sure that the rocks range in size from largest to smallest and also that the rocks would balance perfectly.
- Use the purple flat brush (from the rainbow set) to paint the rocks. Each rock needed a couple of coats of acrylic paint (especially the yellow and orange ones). I let them dry thoroughly between each coat. In case you want to speed up the drying process, use a heat tool to help you.
- Once the rocks are completely dry, spray them with a .
- Have fun!
For more creative ideas, follow my Instagram Word Rocks Project.