Supplies used (Affiliate links for you convenience)
- Jumbo Popsicle sticks
- Assorted Metallic Confetti
- Neon Pink Puffy paint (for the cheeks)
- Glitter paper (for the horns)
- Hot Glue Gun
- Acrylic paint
- Flat Brush
- Black marker
1. Use a flat brush (the blue one of this rainbow set) to paint the popsicle sticks with shades of pink, red and purple. Let ir dry. Make it dry faster with a heat tool.
2. Cut the glitter paper into triangles to make the horns. Glue the base of it to the stick with white glue and then fold it a bit to make the horn stand.
4. Draw the eyes and the quote with the markers.
4. Make cheeks with the puffy paint.
For more ideas, check out my Instagram Word Rocks Project.