Supplies used (Affiliate links for you convenience)
- Jumbo Popsicle sticks
- Assorted Metallic Confetti
- Neon Pink Puffy paint (for the cheeks)
- Glitter paper (for the horns)
- Hot Glue Gun
- Acrylic paint
- Flat Brush
- Black marker
1. Use a flat brush (the blue one of this rainbow set) to paint the popsicle sticks with shades of pink, red and purple. Let ir dry. Make it dry faster with a heat tool.
2. Cut the glitter paper into triangles to make the horns. Glue the base of it to the stick with white glue and then fold it a bit to make the horn stand.
4. Draw the eyes and the quote with the markers.
4. Make cheeks with the puffy paint.