We want to help your kid
focus on kindness this December by giving them an opportunity to show their
kindness by crafting with a purpose.
Friendship Rings is a call to action using positive
words and colors as a way to spread some inspiration around.
Let's encourage our
children to create rings to give them to loved ones as a Christmas DIY
We all could use a
little more love to connect.
Supplies needed (affiliate links for your convenience):
- With a little color and positive words, wood discs can easily be transformed into unique rings.
- These were made with Oodles of Doodles multi surface markers.
- First I create the colorful backgrounds. Wait a few minutes to be sure that it's dry.
- To write on the discs, first use a smooth pencil then cover it with Sharpie permanent marker.
- Once it's dry, cover it with Triple Thick glaze to seal that surface.
- The last step is to glue the discs on the oing backs. I used my favorite heavy duty glue E6000.
For more ideas, follow Instagram Word Rocks Project.
New Facebook page: Craft with a Purpose - where art meets kindness
I'll be doing this workshop for kids at Mint Studio on December, 7th, 2018.
Click HERE to buy tickets.